Introducing…. our Purchase Order Module!
The Purchase Order module is used to generate purchase orders, track committed costs created from purchase orders, and generate Accounts Payable invoices from reconciled purchase order items. This is especially helpful in avoiding overspending for cost code items on budgeted jobs. It is also helpful when ordering items which have a set purchase price from your vendors.
The Purchase Order system performs the following functions:
- Automatically records and generates Accounts Payable Invoices when the Purchase Order is Reconciled.
- Tracks committed costs created from Purchase Orders.
- Provides reconciliation of Purchase Orders with either Invoices or Packing Slips.
- Warns during Data Entry if items entered will create an Over Budget situation or if Over Committed amounts are received from the Invoice or Packing Slip.
- Allows committed costs to be added on certain job cost reports for projecting and billing purposes
If you are interested in learning more about the Purchase Order module or if you would like a free 30-day trial, please contact our office at (405) 354-0395 or email us at email@example.com. If purchased before June 30, 2021, you will receive a 10% discount.